A Golden Opportunity...

I'm flying out from Delhi tonight and won't return until early August.  During the next month I'll be in Spain, England, Germany, California and New York meeting with some of the top football clubs in the world to discuss Indian business opportunities.

For me this trip feels so right. After 2 years of rigorously studying the challenges and opportunities of football in India both on and off the field, I'm at a place where I'm comfortable sharing my knowledge with the rest of the football world.  More importantly, I'm ready to ideate on mutually beneficial ways to integrate some of the world's best clubs into the existing Indian football landscape.

For me this is an opportunity of a lifetime: to travel the world representing Indian football and have the opportunity to cause a real transformation within this country. I'll report as much as I can throughout the trip, however there is a good chance that I'll post a full recap once I return.

Oh and during the trip I'll be meeting the most important people in the world...my parents:)

Wish me luck....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

My Love Affair With Kolkata