The Premier League Office & The Hive

While I was in London, I stopped over to visit Tim Vine at the Premier League Office. I don’t know what it is but there is always something special every time I step into the corporate home of the biggest league in the world. 

On the same day, I took a trip up North and visited The Hive, London’s largest football training infrastructure and home to League 2 club Barnet FC. Sukkhi and I spent the afternoon with our old friend from Panasonic India, Kunal Dua who is now based in London and serving as Business Development head for the complex and club. 

I must say that I was really impressed with the infrastructure and overall feeling of the venue. 8 UEFA certified 4G pitches, a nice clubhouse and a total community vibe to the whole place.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

Dreams Do Come True - International Book Tour