Engaged to the Girl of My Dreams

Another non-sports related post, but definitely worth it.

Last year I met Avantika at a dance festival and immediately fell in love. Not long after our first few days together, I knew with 100% surety that this is the woman I’ll spend the rest of my life with, it just took a few months to have the courage to share this news with her.  Actually our heart knows everything, it’s only our head which confuses most situations.

Anyway, I’m happy to announce that last Sunday, Avantika and I got engaged in front of our family and close friends.  It actually was a Roka Ceremony which is basically when both sets of families bless the couple and formally accept each other. 

It was a beautiful evening full of songs, sentimental speeches and a whole lot of tears, hugs and cake. I really can’t wait to marry Avantika and spend the rest of my life loving, growing and celebrating with her.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

Dreams Do Come True - International Book Tour