A DSK Shivajians FC Family


My California based parents were in Pune last month to visit / check up on Avantika and I.  During their stay, my in-laws flew in from Delhi to surprise them which kick-started an extraordinary family weekend.  One of the highlights of the weekend was going to Aufsides Sports Bar where we were hosting a DSK Shivajians FC match viewing party.  While we lost to Mohun Bagan 3-1 in a closely contested game, it was pretty amazing to have both sets of parents together in our new home city watching my team play against Indian football giants Mohun Bagan with a room full of new Shivajians FC supporters: something I couldn’t have even dreamed about a few years ago...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

Dreams Do Come True - International Book Tour