Big Fat Indian Wedding Part II

As this is not a sports post, I won’t take too much of your time but I’d be remiss if I didn’t share pictures from my older Brother’s awesome wedding that took place in California last month.  My Brother, Paras, attended my Big Fat Indian Wedding in Delhi in 2016 and came back to the US inspired to plan a wedding that incorporated only the fun parts of both the Eastern and Western ceremonies.  The result was one of the best wedding experiences I've ever had in my life, made better as so many of our family members from all over the US turned up for the festivities creating a long overdue, rambunctious, 4 day Shah family reunion. 

And I must admit that although I’ve been travelling back and forth between the US and India for the past 10 years, this was the hardest it has ever been to get on the plane in Los Angeles to return to India. I love India and my life over here, but there is just something magical about being with family in full celebration. 

Enjoy the pictures….












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

Dreams Do Come True - International Book Tour