An Interview Consolidating 17 Years of Professional Experience


I was recently interviewed by Jonathan Rego of Nation of Sport. He came over to the Global Institute of Sports Business campus and we had a candid conversation about building a sporting ecosystem and sports education. After watching the video I realized that much of what I talk about encapsulates my last 17 years of experience working in the sports industry.  I’m sharing a link to the interview here in case anyone wants to listen to it.


A special thanks to Jonathan Rego for the professional way in which he planned and executed this interview. I forsee big achievements for him and Nation of Sport in the near future. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

Dreams Do Come True - International Book Tour