Football Partnerships Podcast Interview

My friend Alex Kotler created a great football networking site called Football Partnerships. I was honored to be one of the people he interviewed on his weekly podcast. The interview can be found by going to the following site http://www.footballpartnerships.com/2010/01/episode-60-neel-shah-of-dentsu/.

I finally listened to the whole interview instead of just the intro song which is permanently stuck in my head (you'll know what I'm talking about after you hear it). After the initial embarrassment that one gets when you hear your own voice, I began to reflect on how nice it was to be able to tell my story.

More than the ego boost, I've realized that sharing your dreams with the world gives people the opportunity take their own dreams more seriously (I'm sure I've read that in some inspirational quotebook). But in all honesty, since that interview went live I have received countless emails from people all over the world who have always dreamed of growing soccer in India and now want to get into action around their dream. It's an incredible phenomenon. What's your dream and what are you doing about it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

My Love Affair With Kolkata