I finally can cross "start blog" off my to do list

Okay. I've been living in India for exactly 3 months and starting this blog has been on my to do list every day for exactly 3 months. While the intention has remained consistent, the theme has evolved. Originally, I planned to blog about my general experiences in India. After a month of being here I realized that there are not enough words in the dictionary to properly describe the sights, sounds, smells, adventures and challenges that one experiences in this fascinating place. So rather than a general blog this will be a blog about my sports adventures while living here. For awhile now, I've been obsessed with the idea of growing the sports landscape in India and it just makes sense to focus on what I go through to fulfill this childhood dream.

This will be anecdotes from experiences on the field, in the stands or while in the offices, restaurants, bars, clubs where sports business meetings are typically held. I will also include any other funny sports tidbits that surface while I'm here. I currently work in sports business development for a large advertising agency so I will not write about topics that would sacrifice the integrity of what we are working on. Everything else is wide open.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

My Love Affair With Kolkata