JD Walsh

Here is a picture of me and a buddy of mine JD Walsh. We met through a mutual friend in NY a few months before I moved to India. I remember having drinks with him on the Empire Hotel rooftop in Manhattan while he showed me a massive folder of press clippings of his basketball clinics in India. 

He has made countless trips to India over the last few years and has taught thousands of coaches and players some of the more technical skills found in basketball.  We caught up the other day and it was great to share our respective experiences of growing sport in this country.  He is a good guy, a good friend and I wish him the best with fulfilling his dream to develop future basketball stars in India. Here is a link to his site http://jdbasketball.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

My Love Affair With Kolkata