Any Opportunity to Share My Story

I'll take any opportunity to share the story about what kind of projects we worked on in MLS and how this learning can contribute to the growth of football in India.  Partly because I like to talk, but mainly because I truly believe that the strategic growth plan executed in the US can help India transform it's football landscape:  I've said it from day 1 when I moved to this country and I believe it even more now on day 943.

One of my former colleagues at MLS, Sergio Delgado, started a blog called "Creating Soccer" where he interviews many of the people who worked at the League Office over the years. Sergio was a Creative Designer for the league and I must say that he was one of the most passionate people in the office.  The Metrostars (then Red Bulls) were tattooed on his heart and I always admired him for his loyalty to this New Jersey based club and the family of friends he created through his support.

Anyway, here is a link to the interview: http://www.sergiodelgado.com/2012/05/29/creating-soccer-neel-shah/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

Dreams Do Come True - International Book Tour