MY FIRST PUBLISHED BOOK!!!

I will speak much more on this in a future post, but for now, I am thrilled to share that I have written a book on football in India, and Om Books International has published it! The book, Awakening the Blue Tigers, is available on Amazon and in bookstores across India.  

It was a year-long journey to develop the concept, structure the content, secure the publishing contract, conduct research, write the book and go through the editing process. Thankfully, my co-author Gaurav Gala and I successfully made it through the entire experience, while becoming stronger writers and better friends along the way.    

It is a proud moment in my life as I have always dreamed about writing a book, and now this dream has manifested into a reality.  I am sharing an image of the cover and back of the book. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

Dreams Do Come True - International Book Tour