2010 FIFA World Cup - My Indian Experience

I have finally accepted the fact that I'm in India and not in South Africa right now. Now that I've accepted that, I've decided to write about my experiences watching the tournament in this country.

Last night I went to the home of the South African High Commissioner to watch the South Africa v. Mexico match.  Tonight is a hotel in South Delhi to watch England v USA.  I have trips to Mumbai, Kerala and possibly Calcutta and Bangalore planned over the next month. 

I will have pictures and anecdotes available for my 8 followers of this blog.  I love you guys!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

My Love Affair With Kolkata