More Goa

This has nothing to do with soccer, but it's pretty awesome so I've decided to blog about it. It's no surprise to anyone that I'm smitten with Goa's charm and relaxing qualities. Both Vanita and I have wanted to go back since our last trip and fortunately our Goa based friends Matt and Deepti invited us down there to stay in a Villa with them at Anjuna beach. Better yet the the trip was going to be paid for by Outlook Traveler magazine for a story in their June edition. The 8 page story came out yesterday and here are a few pictures from the magazine. I love life!!!!

Comments

  1. Love the pic of Matt looking mortified at you and Vanita's high-five!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

My Love Affair With Kolkata