So Much to Update

Hello friends. So much to update. Feel like my professional life has been turned upside down and by upside down I mean right side up. Well if you are still reading after that confusing sentence, what I'm trying to say is that my dream of contributing to the growth of football in this country is becomming more and more realized each day. Nothing feels better than doing what you love and loving what you do. You don't have to strive to be the smartest in the room, but you should always strive to be the most committed to the cause. Really makes a difference.

Kolkatafootball.com recently interviewed me about my thoughts on the I-League, MLS, etc... The exposure was nice, but more importantly I enjoyed the opportunity to compare football in the US and football in India. There are so many similarities and differences and this interview allowed me to take a detailed look at the comparision 5.5 months into my time in India.

Here is a link to the interview http://www.kolkatafootball.com/indiafootball_news_2010/may2_2010.html#chettri_neel

Speak with you later....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

My Love Affair With Kolkata