Completed Another Delhi Half Marathon

The other day, well okay, many days ago I completed my 4th Delhi Half Marathon. I keep telling people that I’m not really a runner but after getting my personal record of 1 hour and 52 minutes, I’m starting to believe that maybe long distance running is something I’m actually halfway decent at. More than the time, I’m most proud of myself for completing the entire 21km or 13 miles without stopping (not even once). Okay enough bragging.. Here are some pictures though courtesy of Procam’s awesome service which ensures every runner gets an array of race day pictures to choose from less than 48 hours after the event. 




At the finish line with Libero MD Sukhvinder Singh 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

Dreams Do Come True - International Book Tour