Libero Sports New Logo

Our organisation, Libero Sports, presented our new company logo last week.  We strategically leveraged the FICCI GOAL 2015 and Indian Football Awards platform to unveil the logo in front of hundreds of key stakeholders and well-wishers in the industry. 

I’m happy to share that the new logo was designed by my good friend and former colleague, Randeep Baruah.  Randeep (or Randy) and I used to work together at Dentsu India and he quickly became one of my best friends as well as a key person for me to go to for emotional or logistical support as I tried to navigate myself around this complex country.  

We both moved over to Libero Sports at the same time where it became clear that Randy has a strong talent for creative design.  After a few years with Libero Sports, Randy went on to start his own design firm called Grafinx with Libero Sports, of course, as his first client.  When it was time to choose a firm to re-design our logo Randy was my first and only choice as there is no one in the world I’d rather have put our brand together than someone who loves our company and the sport of football as much as Randy does.
Sukhvinder Singh (Libero Sports MD) with Tim Vine (Premier League), Urs Zanitti (AFDP), Kushal Das (AIFF), Sanjiv Paul (Tata), Abhijeet Sarkar (Sahara)

Me with some of my colleagues at Libero Sports

Randeep Baruah - the creative mind behind the new Libero Sports logo


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Cities, 3 Football Academies

Liverpool International Football Academy Coaches – Ray Curtis and Michael Rice

Dreams Do Come True - International Book Tour